Sea Kelp Bioferment Essence
This product is currently sold out.
Inspired by Korean skincare, this essence is like a liquid serum for fresh, hydrated skin. The essence contains some amazing active ingredients and has been compared to La Mer's legendary ingredients.
Vegan | Paraben Free | Phthalate-Free | Gluten Free | Certified Cruelty Free (PETA)
- Green Tea Extract – an anti-inflammatory (so good for those of you with skin redness), loaded with antioxidants which protect the skin from free radical damage, decreases wrinkles, slows down aging, and offers mild sun protection.
- Sea Kelp Bioferment – A nutritive active. It is healing and soothing for any skin type. It contains a high concentration of vitamins, minerals, carrageenan and algin. Sea Kelp Bioferment is the active ingredient in Creme de la Mer, which retails for $400.
- Vitamin B3 – improves the appearance of aged and photodamaged skin, extremely moisturizing for the skin. Stimulates collagen synthesis and production of ceramide, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier – making the skin more resistant to irritants. B3 also improves skin elasticity.
- Rose Hydrosol – extremely soothing for skin; anti-aging
- Aloe Vera – contains 19 of the 20 amino acids and it's a super healing agent. It also has antimicrobial properties that kill bacteria and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation.
How to Use
Spray on a cotton pad and apply to clean face before moisturizing. Use both morning and night.
Rosa Damascena (Rose Hydrosol), Ionized, pH-Balanced Quartz-Infused Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Gel, Lactobacillus/Nereocystis Luetkeana Ferment Filtrate (Sea Kelp Bioferment), Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).